onsdag 24 juni 2015

Wild roses

Hello there! I was with my friend today and we went for a walk. My camera was with me as always and we walked past this wild rose bush. I really liked the roses but it was very hard to get any good photos of it because the wind made it move so my camera couldn't focus fast enough. As the easily scared person I am I was also scared of getting too close because it was spiders and other insects everywhere...

Spiders are the worst tough! I wish I could have a cute pet bird that sat on my shoulder all the time - just like a pirate. Then I could tell the bird to eat all the spiders around me and we would both be happy. The bird would be happy because it got little snacks and could fly freely and I would be happy because it wouldn't be any more spiders around me, haha :)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar