onsdag 22 juli 2015

Lilac flowers

Hi there! I was outside in the garden today and shoot some photos of lilac flowers. The photos turned out very white and I didn't know why. I was really confused. Then all of a sudden they turned out way to dark and I didn't know what was wrong. It took me a while before I realized that I changed my shutter speed when I tried to focus. That explained why the photos turned out so bad even though the lighting was good (it was very cloudy today) and why my focus was so bad. Haha, I'm glad I realized my mistake and in the end got some good photos.

I hope you enjoyed yesterdays photo tips as much as I enjoy writing them, and if you are not very interested in taking your own photos I hope you at least could look at the example photos! :)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar