måndag 10 augusti 2015

Boat trip in Stockholm - 1

Hello there! I'm still at the east coast but a little higher up this time, in the capital Stockholm. This, too, is a city with a lot of coast. From Stockholm you can take a 24h cruise to Finland and back, so we did. These photos are from when I was on the boat. The boat's engine had just turned on and I stood on the deck for a while and took photos. It turned out to be a lot of photos and I just didn't want to go through every single one of them today so the next part is going to be posted tomorrow. I never thought I would have taken that many photos, if I knew how many it is I wouldn't spent so much time on the new design.

Yes, that is also a thing that happened. Yesterday I spent a lot of time in front of my computer trying out new things for the blog. I messed the design up three times or so before I got it right. It's still some things left to do, I haven't fixed the social media icons yet. At some point I'd also like to add a slideshow with some nice photos. I attempted to put up a slideshow yesterday but didn't get it as I wanted so that is going to be a later problem. I hope you like my new design this far at least. I just wanted to go for something more simple than last time!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar