onsdag 12 augusti 2015

Boat trip in Stockholm - 3

Hi everybody! I thought that all of my photos from the cruise was already posted. Today I looked through my map with blog photos and realized that I forgot to post these ones! I know that some of them look kind of similar to the photos I've already posted but I really like these photos too. Hopefully nobody got disappointed because they are tired of this endless photos with coast, houses and seagulls.

The cruise itself was a success. I bought a new wallet, ate good food, didn't get seasick and my (alcohol free) drink came with a glow stick :) The best part with glow sticks must be when you bend them in different directions and hear the glass shatter inside. That is probably one of the most satisfying sounds I know. The drink was also azure blue, it was such a pretty color.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar