torsdag 13 augusti 2015

Stockholm from above

Hi there! I know that it has been a lot of photos of Stockholm from the water. That was mainly because of the cruise I've told you about. Today I therefore bring you photos of Stockholm from above. I think these photos where very different from what I usually post. Generally I just post photos of flowers and other little things but in both Karlskrona and Stockholm I've done more landscape than macro that usually is my favorite kind of photos.

These photos where taken in the evening, you might notice that because of the lighting that is a bit different from the other photos I've posted this week. I also want to give a reminder to follow me on instagram because I post things that isn't always from any blog post there :)





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar