lördag 5 september 2015

Almost autumn

Hi there! It has just been raining these past days and you can really feel that the last of summer is almost over. When the sun is up and shining you could almost think it's just a cold summer - or maybe an early spring - day. But even that is soon going to be over, I've already seen some yellow and red leaves beneath the trees and bushes. Another problem with this bad weather is that I don't want to take my camera out, it's nothing waterproof about it and I don't want it to break or something like that.

The bad weather is at least one of the reasons to why there is only two photos today. Another reason is that my cold made a comeback yesterday and now my nose is running and I'm just so tired. I didn't even go to the stable today because I was afraid that would make me even more sick. The photos from the countryside is probably going to be uploaded tomorrow!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar