torsdag 10 september 2015

Last flowers of summer?

Hello there! I hope you liked yesterdays book review, I sure loved reading that book. It was such a challenge to keep the review short, I'm sure I could have kept talking about if for many more pages. Today I saw some orange/red flowers by the parking lot close to my house when I walked home from the train. These are the flowers I saw, I really think - even if I don't hope that it's the case - these flowers are the last ones of this summer. I haven't seen any other flowers around, most of them are brown and dead by now.

Today was not too cold, a bit of clouds but no rain. I went to play the piano and now I'm going to write down a French glossary. Nothing happened today really, the most exciting thing I did was to try out Instagram's new update where all photos isn't square anymore.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar