måndag 7 september 2015

More landscapes

Hello readers! Today's photos are landscape again because I just felt like that maybe would be a good idea(?). I don't know if it is, I just looked through my photo map and found the first photo below. It is taken when I was trying different shutter speed for the photo tips. If you missed that post or want to check it out again, here it is: Photo tips: More about shutter speed.

The other photos are from today. I went outside because I wanted some other photos to post together with the photo I found. Something I really enjoy is finding photos in my photo map like this. I just think it is really inspiring to find a photo that I previously liked and still like it. Most of the time I think my photos from last month is bad but when I took those photos I really liked them.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar