tisdag 8 september 2015

Some photos of Tigra

Hello everybody! I know that it has been a lot of landscape photos lately so today I'm just going to post cats. Or one cat actually, Tigra. She is just so cute in these photos, especially when she looks so confused in the last photo. That was because the auto focus on my camera made a little beep. Tigra usually don't like that sound so when I am taking photos of her I tend to keep my camera on the quiet setting. I must have accidentally changed that setting.

My cold finally gave up and left so I did go to school today. I'm hoping it isn't going to be any more colds of any other sort of sickness, at least not until Halloween and the break that week. Also, this week is probably going to have a book review, I just read an amazing book and I want to share it with all of you. Stay tuned! I'm going to start writing on it today or tomorrow, it's hopefully going to be up until the weekend.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar