söndag 27 september 2015

Sunset

Hi everybody! I know I haven't been any good at blogging this weekend but it's because I have a lot of upcoming tests right now and I've studied this weekend. Now I'm going to try and blog as often as I can but it's not the part where I sit down, edit photos and write a post that takes most time, it's taking good photos - unless I'm doing something like a book review or photo tips. So it might not be a very great variety in photos and it's probably just going to be three or maybe four.

I hope you have had a great weekend and have done something more fun than reading biology over and over again... Something that have been fun on the other hand was me completing Für Elise on piano this Thursday! I've been working on it a lot and now it's just a little part with my left hand that I have to get a little faster.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar