måndag 9 november 2015

Cookies topped with raspberry jam

Hi everyone! Today is the baking post I previously talked about. This is cookies topped with a little dot of raspberry jam. I made them yesterday but didn't have enough daylight left to get any good photos so I took the photos today to be able to blog about it. Not wanting to sound selfish I really think these one's turned out good, the cookie was not too dry and the raspberry jam got a little sticky in the oven. Some cookies did get a bit too little jam because I started to worry that I put too much on the first cookies so the last cookies that I made might should have had a bit more of the jam. Otherwise I think these cookies turned out tasty!

Ingredients

2 cups flour
½ cup castersugar
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
200g butter

raspberry jam (or any jam you would like)

How to do

Oven: 200°C

1. Mix all the ingredients thorougher until it has the texture of pie dough or so that you can form it.

2. Roll out the cookie dough in a sausage shape until it is about four centimeters in diameter. You might want to use a little bit of flour so that the dough don't stick to your hands/surface.

3. Cut the sausage in slices and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.

4. Using your finder, make a little pocket in the center of each cookie. Then fill up the pocket with a bit of raspberry jam.

5. Bake in the oven for 10 min.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar