söndag 29 november 2015

Midnight snow

Hello readers! I wasn't thinking of posting this until tomorrow since it's a bit late and I'm going to bed but I really wanted to post something. It's snowing outside right now, the snow is very wet but it still looks white and pretty. The wind is also strong so it's almost like a mini snowstorm. I did take a photo of it from the window. Now, I know it isn't in focus but that's kind of the point with this one. I didn't want it to be very sharp, all i wanted to show was the lights really. So I'm happy with this photo.

The other photos is from earlier this week, once again during the earlier hours of the day when it was still a bit of frost left. I'm planning on taking more of these photos, even if it's too dark to do it before school and too warm after school. I was hoping to get some good photos this weekend but it wasn't any frost when I looked forward to it the most!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar