lördag 7 november 2015

Trees and leaves

Hello readers! Today I just want to share these late autumn photos with all of you. I like the colours even if today's photos contain more yellow than the pretty red colour of the leaves from previous posts. But I still like these photos. I had a really hard time deciding on what photo I wanted to post on instagram. Maybe you will see both photos there in the end, I feel like both are equally nice.

Today I finally went to the stables, it's been a month since last time because I always seemed to get sick or not feeling well the whole month of October. It was really fun to go back again and I'm already looking forward to next Saturday. Tomorrow or Monday might also be a baking post. I'm probably going to do some baking tomorrow so depending on when I am done I'm going to take some photos and post it.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar