tisdag 1 december 2015

Frost leaves and more

Hi readers! Today I'm going to post a few more photos of the frost. It's not loads of schoolwork right now so I'm having a bit more time over to do blogging and things in general. Today I baked a s'mores pie that I probably will post about later this week. I haven't read much at all and it makes me a bit sad because I really want to post a book review but I haven't finished a novel in such a long time. On the other hand, I've started reading about three books and now I can't finish anyone of them.

I hope you enjoy todays photos! Personally I like the snow and frost and I'm hoping that it's going to be a very snowy winter this year. Last year had so little snow so I'm hoping for this year to be better!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar