torsdag 3 december 2015

It's December!

Hi everybody! I know it was the first December when I posted last time, but I really didn't think much of it then. But after I published the post I realized that it actually was December, but at that time I think it was a bit too late to make another post that day.

If you remember me talking about a s'mores pie, I'm sorry to say that all of the pie is already eaten and the photos turned out terrible. The last days, and the whole week actually, has been rainy, cloudy and dark. This weather makes the lighting weird, it's like late evening light all day until it starts to get dark. All my effort to take good photos of the pie was pretty pointless, the lighting gave me horrible shadows that I really didn't like and it made everything look grey and boring, I didn't like it. So no post about that pie.

The weather was just as bad today, so that's the reason to why I'm just posting this older photo. I can't remember if I've posted it before or not. If I remember correctly I've just posted a similar photo to this one, but I'm not quite sure.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar