torsdag 24 december 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! In today's post I just wanted to wish everyone of you readers Merry Christmas. I know this is posted on the 24th, but that is because we in Sweden celebrate Christmas on the 24th and not the 25th December. So, maybe a bit early, but happy holidays. I hope you get more snow than me - I don't get any at all, it's raining - and if not snow some other nice weather.

I just wanted to share these few photos of our Christmas tree. Maja and the other cats really like the tree. They have been taking turns, sleeping under it for hours. I didn't really like the color of these photos, it was a bit too much, so I made it sepia/black and white. Maybe I will post some photos of the tree in color another day. And yes, it is a real tree that you have to water and that smells like outdoors.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar