söndag 21 februari 2016

Birthday bouquet!

Hello everyone! As you might remember I mentioned my birthday that happened last week. One of my gifts was this spring-like flower bouquet. I really liked the flowers and the colors of it, everything came together very nicely. Because of that I decided to take some photos of it, and the photos turned out good. The tulips are not feeling well right now, but the white flowers are still looking nice and fresh. I could smell the flowers in my room and every time I sat down at my desk I would see them, so here are some photos of what they looked like.

There was a week long winter holiday this past week and school starts again tomorrow. I'm telling you this because during this holiday I've been doing a lot of reading and a book review is coming up soon.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar