torsdag 25 februari 2016

Heavy snowfall and Tigra

Hello readers! It was negative degrees this morning and that made me think of a few photos I have from when it was snowing very heavy. The reason that it isn't a lot of photos is because I was getting ready to go to the stable, but I did film it a bit and I was thinking about putting the clips together this weekend. But for now I'm just going to post a photo of what it looked like when it was snowing, a photo of what it looked like when I came home from the stable and a couple of photos of Tigra. She was sitting in my window when I came home and looked cute.

Today I got a package with new books and I'm really looking forward to reading all of the books as soon as I'm done with the book I just started on today. The book I'm going to review - the review is coming soon, it's in the process of being written right now - I finished yesterday evening. And... thats about it as far as my day has been. Enjoy the photos!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar