onsdag 9 mars 2016

Early spring sunset

Hi readers! I know I didn't post anything yesterday, but that is because the television and internet didn't work. Apparently someone had dug through the cables. But today when I came home from school, around 4PM, the internet was restored. Now I've had dinner and done my homework for the day so now it's time to blog! I took these photos before dinner, it's the sunset seen from a different angle. And it's also some photos of the sky with it's clouds and some treetops.

It's still snow outside but today was pretty warm so I'm really hoping the snow will go away. I feel like winter had had it's time, now I only want to see spring flowers and green leafs. The cold is just bothering me right now, but the sunsets are starting to get prettier and it doesn't rain as much anymore.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar