söndag 20 mars 2016

Spring sunset!

Hello everyone! Today was a really nice day and the sunset was beautiful. I tried taking some good photos, and I hope you like them. Every year, from spring to autumn, I regularly post photos of the sunset, I know that. But it's just such a pretty sight and I really want to capture it. This evening was the first really nice sunset this year, something that really makes it feel like spring.

This week I only go to school until Thursday and then I have easter holidays. Because of that I was thinking about maybe posting more often, every day if I can. I don't want to say I'm going to post every single day, but I'm defiantly going to post more often now when I'm not going to school. So if I post more than normal, you know why.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar