torsdag 7 april 2016

Maja and Sessan

Hello everyone! Today was such a rainy, grey and cloudy day. I took some photos of flowers with a little bit of raindrops on them, but I didn't realize I had to blog today so I didn't edit the photos. I'll try doing that tomorrow, but of course I must share something today. So I decided to share these photos of Maja and Sessan. They came outside when I went out to photograph the flowers, and then they sat together and watched some birds. They looked cute together, I thought.

I'm also currently reading La liste de mes envies by Grégoire Delacourt, it's a really great book and I very much enjoy reading it. When I'm done reading it I would like to review it, but I wanted to warn all of you that are waiting for my book reviews. Since this book is in French I can't read it as fast, so it takes longer time to read it. Because of that, I'm probably going to make a book review of the last book I read, the one before this one (a review is coming this weekend/beginning of next week) but then it might be a while until the next review.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar