söndag 3 april 2016

Train station in February

Hi everybody! I know, I know, it's been over a week and I haven't posted. To be honest I just didn't feel like there was anything to write or any photos to share with you at all. But now I've been to Gothenburg Horse Show, I've read a good book and I've seen spring flowers starting to bloom in the garden outside. Today I just wanted to make a short little post saying that I'm going to start blogging regularly again.

Now a quick note, I'm having a cold so the photos from the garden might have to wait a few days. Other than that I feel like I have a lot of things to share and books to read. Hopefully all of you have had a good Easter! And to explain the photos: I took them on the train station on the way home from school in late February and found them again on my phone the other day.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar