torsdag 30 juni 2016

Sunset

Hello readers! Apologies about the absence of a post yesterday, but I was so horribly tired. I don't even know why, but I was super tired and I basically just laid half-asleep in bed the whole day. At the same time I couldn't sleep, because I thought I might feel more energized after a nap or something but I couldn't fall asleep. It was weird, I feel good today and I don't know what the problem was yesterday.

Anyway, as you who have read this blog for some time now know, I'm obsessed with sunsets, especially the summer sunsets. The thing I love with the summer sunsets are how soft they look, and they are very colorful. So I just wanted to share these two photos of a summer sunset. Since they moved the yellow house that I otherwise always had in the background of my sunset photos, I'm currently trying to find a new favorite spot for that.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar