måndag 18 juli 2016

Evening lighting

Hello everybody! My favorite lighting of all is the evening lighting. I love the shadows and how yellow it is and the way it falls. The thing is, I don't usually take any photos in that lighting because I can't seem to make the photos look good, the shadows make it weird and it's too dim and so on. But today I tried and actually got a nice photo out of it. The plant is a Hoya, not sure which one, and I originally wanted to take the photo because it has grown so incredibly much lately. Then the photo turned out good, I think so at least, so I decided to post it.

I also took this photo of Maja, laying in my bed and being very cozy. She usually moves around a lot when she is laying or sleeping in my bed, so this is one of the rare times she actually didn't do that, so I am quite happy with todays photos. I have also decided that I am going to try and blog every day even though I'm working, because it is still easier than when I'm going to school and I enjoy doing this.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar