tisdag 19 juli 2016

Garden flowers

Hello everyone! Today I went outside during the afternoon instead of the usual evening, so the lighting is different. It was not raining/cloudy so that also changed the lighting a bit. I tried to stand so that the photo was under a shadow, because then you don't get the sharpness of a photo that is taken in direct sunlight. Because of that, you might see the outline of the shadow in the second photo, if you look close.

I am also very much intending to stick to blogging every day. The reason I'm blogging this early today is because I'm a bit tired, because I was working and have to wake up early, and I did not want to forget about it. I do want to take my photos in the evening, because that is when the lighting is best, but I think today was just fine too.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar