söndag 24 juli 2016

Maja

Hello everybody! I hope you have had a good weekend. I was with one of my friends yesterday, and today I just spent at home, reading. It has been very warm here, we have had a bit of proper summer heat, finally. This past week the weather has just gotten warmer and warmer, now it is around 30°C during the day and no wind to speak of. During work - I'm outside about half of my time at work - it's too hot, and I have gotten weird tan lines from wearing t-shirts everyday. But towards the evening it gets cooler and today I took the opportunity to go outside in the garden with Maja.

She was very delighted and meowed and purred a lot, and it was great. I took a bunch of photos and picked out the best ones. It was a bit hard to keep the number of photos down, but I narrowed it down to my four favorites. I hope you haven't got tired of her. To be fair, I haven't made an entire post about her in over a week.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar