tisdag 2 augusti 2016

Stockholm - Day 1

Hello readers! I know it has been a few days since I posted last time, it was not supposed to be like that, but I totally thought I had scheduled posts until Sunday. Yesterday I thought I was going to be able to write a book review on the train and then post it when we arrived in Stockholm, but I packed down my computer in my suitcase so I couldn't use it during the train ride, and then I forgot about it.

Today I just wanted to make this quick little post, because I don't want to forget about posting yet another day. Hopefully I will be able to get enough photos the rest of these days - I think that is totally possible - so that I can make lots of posts. Because, as you might know by now, I don't like making posts with more than 5-8 photos. Posts with more photos than that tend to take longer to load and somehow makes it lag a little bit.

Lastly, here is a photo I took right before writing this. I think the sky is very nice, the weather is a bit strange with sudden rains, but the clouds in the photo were nice.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar