tisdag 23 augusti 2016

Small flowers

Hi everybody! Today's post is about small little flowers. You don't really realize how small the flowers are, but you can sort of see my hand holding the white flower. I had to hold it, because the little breeze made it move too much so the photos turned out blurry.

I had my second day of school today, and it's really good. I'm liking it this far, and tomorrow we go after the schedule and have proper lessons. Now I'm home less, because it takes more time to get to and home from school, so I probably won't be able to post every day, especially not later this autumn when it gets darker because then it will most defiantly be dark when I get home. So from now on, I'm going to try and post every other day just as it was before summer. We will see how that goes, hopefully it'll be fine!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar