onsdag 3 augusti 2016

Stockholm - Day 2

Hello everybody! I have tried gathering some photos to post since last post - as I promised in that post - and I do have a bunch of photos to share with you, but it's a little bit too late today and I'm really tired. Somehow I almost forget about blogging today, and when I remembered it was late and I was about to go to bed. So I just edited these three photos for you readers today, but hopefully I will have more time and not be as tired when I get back home - train home on late Friday evening. I've also been filming little parts here and there, maybe the clips turn out decent enough for me to put it together into a clip.

Anyway, moving on to talking about the actual photos in this post. These are three photos of Stockholm, taken from the water. I might also mention that the first photo is of an amusement park, just in case you are wondering.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar