måndag 15 augusti 2016

Stockholm - Day 4

Hello readers! Yes, it has been long over a week since I last posted, but I have been so, so sick. During the train ride back home Friday 5th I started feeling cold, my throat hurt. The next days I had high fever and my throat was very swollen and I almost lost my voice. Then then it started to go down into my lungs, and I got a cough. After some time with the cough I went to the doctor and apparently I had pneumonia and had to take antibiotics for ten days. The antibiotics makes my stomach hurt incredibly bad, and that made me feel unwell yet again.

Now, after eating the medicine for some days I don't feel sick anymore - the cough is gone and so on - but my stomach hurt really bad. Regardless, I do feel a little bit better now so I decided to edit the remaining photos from Stockholm and post them. The last day is going to be tomorrow, since we were there for five days. I also edited a little quick video with some clips from the trip one of the days I didn't feel super sick. I'm not too happy with it, but it's up so you can watch it.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar