måndag 19 december 2016

Mint chocolate truffles

Hello readers! It has been such a long time since last post, I really didn't think I would be this infrequent with my posting. On the other hand I have really not thought about blogging, I've been quite busy lately, but it's a lot of fun regardless. The only downside is that I do get a lot less free time. But last week I got a cold, and I was home from school today. This weekend I made these mint chocolate truffles and here is the recipe (in Swedish). They were really delicious, so today when I didn't have anything else to do I decided to make a post about it.

Since it's almost Christmas too, I thought it might be good to post something edible. I'm also going to try really hard and blog these six days leading up to Christmas, but it is a loose promise though.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar